1. Musings on XML
2. (X)HTML5 and CSS3 for print and digital products?
3. Why publishers need an integrated digital strategy
5. Home is where the bookstore is
6. Writing undercover on the web
8. Content strategy: master or meta?
9. Publishers' Forum, Berlin, 2012, revisited
10. Improvising madly - Jazz, agile workflows and digital strategy
11. Separation anxiety and the digital divide
12. Tech and Publishing: from the outside in
This is a collection of the various posts I’ve written on our website over the past year or so. I’ve reproduced them as is (apart from some very minor changes).
I hope you enjoy them, and I’d love to have a conversation with you via the comments or via Twitter or email.
Musings on Digital Publishing by Anna von Veh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *